- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "Wandering"
Finding Direction In Life
I like to wander. As my photography website indicates (WanderingPixels.com) I am fond of the idea that wandering is an acceptable form of travel planning when you are comfortable not always knowing where you might end...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
The eyes are said to be the windows of the soul. Windows are said to be the things we look through. Ok, that didn’t turn out as profound as I was hoping it might, but it seems...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Things Change, Even When We Refuse To.
Welcome to the new year. Another 365 days presented in the form of weeks, months or seasons depending on how we want to visualize the coming timeline. We have 24hrs in each day. 1440 minutes. 86400...
- Posted January 1, 2018
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Befriending Dragons to Awaken Creativity
This picture was shot on the beach in the sunny seaside village of Honalee, at least how I imagine Honalee might be. Interestingly, this town changes with each person who imagines it. For those of you in the...
- Posted March 30, 2015