- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "Wandering"
Things Change, Even When We Refuse To.
Welcome to the new year. Another 365 days presented in the form of weeks, months or seasons depending on how we want to visualize the coming timeline. We have 24hrs in each day. 1440 minutes. 86400...
- Posted January 1, 2018
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Befriending Dragons to Awaken Creativity
This picture was shot on the beach in the sunny seaside village of Honalee, at least how I imagine Honalee might be. Interestingly, this town changes with each person who imagines it. For those of you in the...
- Posted March 30, 2015
Icy Challenges And Successful Failures
The temperature hung around freezing for over a week and I responded by staying indoors in the warmth and comfort of a controlled climate, watching the world through my protective window until I just couldn’t stand it...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Wrong Turns Are Sometimes The Right Way To Go
As a wandering soul and curious photographer, I have a tendency to be easily distracted. Some might call this a weakness. I find it keeps things interesting and hold it up as a strength. Not very long...
- Posted November 10, 2014