- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "photo tip"
Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
The eyes are said to be the windows of the soul. Windows are said to be the things we look through. Ok, that didn’t turn out as profound as I was hoping it might, but it seems...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE Feeling extra ambitious the other day, I set out on an 8 mile hike to see a waterfall. I was anxious to make a trip like this before the...
- Posted November 2, 2014
I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
The air is crisp and biting as it grasps at the light fog that travels through the tall stands of majestic trees. They proudly keep watch as their ancestors have done for hundreds of years; guarding the...
- Posted October 23, 2014
The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
Contemplating life can be a full time job if I let it consume me; and sometime I do. There are so many people ready to share with me about what I am supposed be doing with my life...
- Posted October 11, 2014
“Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
As the sun slowly sets over the distant horizon another day comes to a close and our measured time washes another 24 hours from the bank of life. If I am there to witness it, I consider...
- Posted October 2, 2014