- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "nature"
Rivers Rush And Leaves Fall So We Don’t Have To.
Fall colors peaked in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park this last week, and with camera in hand I did my best to find a spot to capture a small part of it. Driving along the Nantahala...
- Posted October 29, 2015
How To Deal With The Unusual or Unexpected
We all tend to be creatures of habit. We usually follow similar routines during the day. We drive the same route to work and then home again when the time comes. We eat at the same restaurants and...
- Posted May 16, 2015
Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
Feeling extra ambitious the other day, I set out on an 8 mile hike to see a waterfall. I was anxious to make a trip like this before the leaves were done changing colors, and hoped to...
- Posted November 2, 2014
My Life Symphony; Conducted in a Minor Scale.
The symphony of nature can be wonderful to hear. The melody is everywhere. Gentle cresting waves lapping onto an otherwise quiet southern beach. The single cricket playing a first chair solo in a distant wheat field. The...
- Posted October 7, 2014
True Perspective Will Brighten My Day.
Before we begin today’s blog discussion…please take a moment and enjoy the picture above. The simple panorama of a forest, filled with a mix of young small trees and slightly larger ones. The ground is a carpet...
- Posted September 29, 2014