- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "future"
Things Change, Even When We Refuse To.
Welcome to the new year. Another 365 days presented in the form of weeks, months or seasons depending on how we want to visualize the coming timeline. We have 24hrs in each day. 1440 minutes. 86400...
- Posted January 1, 2018
Seeing Beyond Horizons
Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight were clearly defined from this vantage point....
- Posted June 21, 2016
Time Is Powerful; 10 Unique Ways to Harness It Better
“Measured time is man’s feeble attempt to constrain eternity” -the philosofotographer Nebulous time. Wandering time. Time passes. Time is the enemy? We all know that each day only affords us 24hrs. We tend to sleep through at...
- Posted April 15, 2015
What Could Possibly Be Worse Than Failure?
One cold morning, a seasoned lobsterman sets out into rough seas to check his pots. Like so many times before, he cast the mooring lines and pointed the bow of his boat out into dark waters as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Passion and Water; A Reflection that Works.
The elderly man shuffles slowly down a deserted street, fatigue weighing heavily on his shoulders. The broom he pushes falls without ceremony to the ground as he grabs to his hat. Gusting wind sends old paper wrappers...
- Posted November 19, 2014