- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "friendship"
Seeing Beyond Horizons
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Cold Air and Water; A Recipe for Encouragement
Hydraulic force is incredible. Water has the ability to move mountains, dig canyons, and carve stone. But something that is completely invisible to the eye can stop water from doing any of those things without any real...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Chaos in the Butterfly Effect. A short story about connections.
A WanderingPixels blog remix. A man wakes up early in the morning every day to go to work at a company he loves. He builds boats. He works with other people who build boats, specifically fishing boats....
- Posted October 3, 2014
“Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
As the sun slowly sets over the distant horizon another day comes to a close and our measured time washes another 24 hours from the bank of life. If I am there to witness it, I consider...
- Posted October 2, 2014