- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "forest"
Finding Direction In Life
I like to wander. As my photography website indicates (WanderingPixels.com) I am fond of the idea that wandering is an acceptable form of travel planning when you are comfortable not always knowing where you might end...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Rivers Rush And Leaves Fall So We Don’t Have To.
Fall colors peaked in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park this last week, and with camera in hand I did my best to find a spot to capture a small part of it. Driving along the Nantahala...
- Posted October 29, 2015
Nature’s Mirror Can Reflect Real Life
Look closely at the photo above. I love the calm, mirrored surface of a pond and a crowd of willing models gracefully standing still to have their picture taken. Interesting thing about pictures in modern times. Things...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE Feeling extra ambitious the other day, I set out on an 8 mile hike to see a waterfall. I was anxious to make a trip like this before the...
- Posted November 2, 2014
I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
The air is crisp and biting as it grasps at the light fog that travels through the tall stands of majestic trees. They proudly keep watch as their ancestors have done for hundreds of years; guarding the...
- Posted October 23, 2014