- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "focus"
Finding Direction In Life
I like to wander. As my photography website indicates (WanderingPixels.com) I am fond of the idea that wandering is an acceptable form of travel planning when you are comfortable not always knowing where you might end...
- Posted March 27, 2018
The Perils of Greener Grass
We all dream about the theoretical “greener grass” that seems to be everywhere we are not. Everyone has better things, a brighter future, or a less troubled past. How can we get some of this “greener grass”...
- Posted March 17, 2018
If They’re Not Your Pants, Check The Pockets
Watching Cops and Live PD has created a strong desire to offer a little advice to so many innocent, average citizens who seem to find themselves in difficult situations that I believe are completely preventable by following a...
- Posted March 11, 2018
Seeing Beyond Horizons
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Time Is Powerful; 10 Unique Ways to Harness It Better
“Measured time is man’s feeble attempt to constrain eternity” -the philosofotographer Nebulous time. Wandering time. Time passes. Time is the enemy? We all know that each day only affords us 24hrs. We tend to sleep through at...
- Posted April 15, 2015