- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "challenge"
Seeing Beyond Horizons
Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight were clearly defined from this vantage point....
- Posted June 21, 2016
How To Deal With The Unusual or Unexpected
We all tend to be creatures of habit. We usually follow similar routines during the day. We drive the same route to work and then home again when the time comes. We eat at the same restaurants and...
- Posted May 16, 2015
Befriending Dragons to Awaken Creativity
This picture was shot on the beach in the sunny seaside village of Honalee, at least how I imagine Honalee might be. Interestingly, this town changes with each person who imagines it. For those of you in the...
- Posted March 30, 2015
What Could Possibly Be Worse Than Failure?
One cold morning, a seasoned lobsterman sets out into rough seas to check his pots. Like so many times before, he cast the mooring lines and pointed the bow of his boat out into dark waters as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Is Success For The Birds?
It’s not one of the Angry Birds… In stark contrast to the bright white snow that fell without inhibition last week, the vivid red cardinals took on an even greater contrast while foraging for their breakfast, and...
- Posted March 9, 2015