- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "behavior"
Time Is Powerful; 10 Unique Ways to Harness It Better
“Measured time is man’s feeble attempt to constrain eternity” -the philosofotographer Nebulous time. Wandering time. Time passes. Time is the enemy? We all know that each day only affords us 24hrs. We tend to sleep through at...
- Posted April 15, 2015
A Little Package of Big Inspiration
The hummingbirds have long since moved on from where I am now to warmer places for the winter. I don’t blame them. More than once in the past few months I also considered flying south until the...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Lesson Learned From A Pelican Instructor
Walking on the beach seems to help me relax and gain perspective when I need it. The rhythmic sounds of the waves as they rolling onto their sandy landing and the wind that travels for miles, passing by...
- Posted January 12, 2015
A Measure of Success
There are special souls born of compassion and placed into the lives of others for a special reason. They not only see their glass as half full, they are happy to give you their half just to...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Nature’s Mirror Can Reflect Real Life
Look closely at the photo above. I love the calm, mirrored surface of a pond and a crowd of willing models gracefully standing still to have their picture taken. Interesting thing about pictures in modern times. Things...
- Posted December 18, 2014