- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts by Bradford Chase
Passion and Water; A Reflection that Works.
The elderly man shuffles slowly down a deserted street, fatigue weighing heavily on his shoulders. The broom he pushes falls without ceremony to the ground as he grabs to his hat. Gusting wind sends old paper wrappers...
- Posted April 14, 2018
Finding Direction In Life
I like to wander. As my photography website indicates (WanderingPixels.com) I am fond of the idea that wandering is an acceptable form of travel planning when you are comfortable not always knowing where you might end...
- Posted March 27, 2018
The Perils of Greener Grass
We all dream about the theoretical “greener grass” that seems to be everywhere we are not. Everyone has better things, a brighter future, or a less troubled past. How can we get some of this “greener grass”...
- Posted March 17, 2018
Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
The eyes are said to be the windows of the soul. Windows are said to be the things we look through. Ok, that didn’t turn out as profound as I was hoping it might, but it seems...
- Posted March 16, 2018
If They’re Not Your Pants, Check The Pockets
Watching Cops and Live PD has created a strong desire to offer a little advice to so many innocent, average citizens who seem to find themselves in difficult situations that I believe are completely preventable by following a...
- Posted March 11, 2018