- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
This picture was shot on the beach in the sunny seaside village of Honalee, at least how...
Walking on the beach seems to help me relax and gain perspective when I need it....
These little birds don’t communicate like you and I. In fact, while watching them wander along...
Why do I take pictures, you ask? I am happy to explain. I believe we all...
Every morning we awake and go through the motions of what will be our legacy for...
I love the ocean and I love the beach, but there are times when I actually...
True Perspective Will Brighten My Day.
Before we begin today’s blog discussion…please take a moment...
- September 29, 2014
No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
The sky is clear and the sun is shining....
- September 22, 2014
Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
I love the ocean and I love the beach,...
- September 19, 2014