- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "Wandering"
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Befriending Dragons to Awaken Creativity
This picture was shot on the beach in the sunny seaside village of Honalee, at least how I imagine Honalee might be. Interestingly, this town changes with each person who imagines it. For those of you in the...
- Posted March 30, 2015
Icy Challenges And Successful Failures
The temperature hung around freezing for over a week and I responded by staying indoors in the warmth and comfort of a controlled climate, watching the world through my protective window until I just couldn’t stand it...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Wrong Turns Are Sometimes The Right Way To Go
As a wandering soul and curious photographer, I have a tendency to be easily distracted. Some might call this a weakness. I find it keeps things interesting and hold it up as a strength. Not very long...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
Feeling extra ambitious the other day, I set out on an 8 mile hike to see a waterfall. I was anxious to make a trip like this before the leaves were done changing colors, and hoped to...
- Posted November 2, 2014