- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "river"
Rivers Rush And Leaves Fall So We Don’t Have To.
Fall colors peaked in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park this last week, and with camera in hand I did my best to find a spot to capture a small part of it. Driving along the Nantahala...
- Posted October 29, 2015
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Icy Challenges And Successful Failures
The temperature hung around freezing for over a week and I responded by staying indoors in the warmth and comfort of a controlled climate, watching the world through my protective window until I just couldn’t stand it...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Wrong Turns Are Sometimes The Right Way To Go
As a wandering soul and curious photographer, I have a tendency to be easily distracted. Some might call this a weakness. I find it keeps things interesting and hold it up as a strength. Not very long...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
Feeling extra ambitious the other day, I set out on an 8 mile hike to see a waterfall. I was anxious to make a trip like this before the leaves were done changing colors, and hoped to...
- Posted November 2, 2014