- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "Regret"
The Perils of Greener Grass
While out daydreaming through the lens of my camera the other day, I manged to snap a picture of the mystical future. In professional terms; a pixelated illustration of a hypothetical place that creates pause for many; an image of the...
- Posted March 17, 2016
What Could Possibly Be Worse Than Failure?
One cold morning, a seasoned lobsterman sets out into rough seas to check his pots. Like so many times before, he cast the mooring lines and pointed the bow of his boat out into dark waters as...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Am I a Shirt, a Pair of Pants, or Maybe a Rope?
Not too long ago I was driving through Tennessee and came across a field of southern snow. It was white and expansive and from a distance looked like a bunch of small shrubs covered with icy...
- Posted October 18, 2014
“Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
As the sun slowly sets over the distant horizon another day comes to a close and our measured time washes another 24 hours from the bank of life. If I am there to witness it, I consider...
- Posted October 2, 2014