- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "reflection"
Seeing Beyond Horizons
Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight were clearly defined from this vantage point....
- Posted June 21, 2016
The Perils of Greener Grass
While out daydreaming through the lens of my camera the other day, I manged to snap a picture of the mystical future. In professional terms; a pixelated illustration of a hypothetical place that creates pause for many; an image of the...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Thaw Out The Path To Success With These:
For most of the country, the ice is melting and the sun is shining a little more often through the cold grey clouds. It’s here. Allergy sufferers figured this out a lot quicker than the rest of...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Nature’s Mirror Can Reflect Real Life
Look closely at the photo above. I love the calm, mirrored surface of a pond and a crowd of willing models gracefully standing still to have their picture taken. Interesting thing about pictures in modern times. Things...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Wrong Turns Are Sometimes The Right Way To Go
As a wandering soul and curious photographer, I have a tendency to be easily distracted. Some might call this a weakness. I find it keeps things interesting and hold it up as a strength. Not very long...
- Posted November 10, 2014