- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "philosophy"
Seeing Beyond Horizons
Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight were clearly defined from this vantage point....
- Posted June 21, 2016
The Perils of Greener Grass
While out daydreaming through the lens of my camera the other day, I manged to snap a picture of the mystical future. In professional terms; a pixelated illustration of a hypothetical place that creates pause for many; an image of the...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Cold Air and Water; A Recipe for Encouragement
Hydraulic force is incredible. Water has the ability to move mountains, dig canyons, and carve stone. But something that is completely invisible to the eye can stop water from doing any of those things without any real...
- Posted February 11, 2015
A Little Package of Big Inspiration
The hummingbirds have long since moved on from where I am now to warmer places for the winter. I don’t blame them. More than once in the past few months I also considered flying south until the...
- Posted February 5, 2015