- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "peace"
A Measure of Success
There are special souls born of compassion and placed into the lives of others for a special reason. They not only see their glass as half full, they are happy to give you their half just to...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Some Days The Fight Doesn’t Need To Be Part of the Struggle
Ouch. This was a rough week. In the struggle between what I wish my life was like every day and the real life I have to deal with, real life won out by a large margin this week....
- Posted November 7, 2014
Why Bother? I’m Glad you asked…
Why do I take pictures, you ask? I am happy to explain. I believe we all should take more pictures; and here is why. There are very few things that get me to the relaxed state faster...
- Posted October 16, 2014
True Perspective Will Brighten My Day.
Before we begin today’s blog discussion…please take a moment and enjoy the picture above. The simple panorama of a forest, filled with a mix of young small trees and slightly larger ones. The ground is a carpet...
- Posted September 29, 2014