- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "direction"
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Time Is Powerful; 10 Unique Ways to Harness It Better
“Measured time is man’s feeble attempt to constrain eternity” -the philosofotographer Nebulous time. Wandering time. Time passes. Time is the enemy? We all know that each day only affords us 24hrs. We tend to sleep through at...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Thaw Out The Path To Success With These:
For most of the country, the ice is melting and the sun is shining a little more often through the cold grey clouds. It’s here. Allergy sufferers figured this out a lot quicker than the rest of...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Cold Air and Water; A Recipe for Encouragement
Hydraulic force is incredible. Water has the ability to move mountains, dig canyons, and carve stone. But something that is completely invisible to the eye can stop water from doing any of those things without any real...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Lesson Learned From A Pelican Instructor
Walking on the beach seems to help me relax and gain perspective when I need it. The rhythmic sounds of the waves as they rolling onto their sandy landing and the wind that travels for miles, passing by...
- Posted January 12, 2015