- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "contemplation"
Am I a Shirt, a Pair of Pants, or Maybe a Rope?
Not too long ago I was driving through Tennessee and came across a field of southern snow. It was white and expansive and from a distance looked like a bunch of small shrubs covered with icy...
- Posted October 18, 2014
The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
Contemplating life can be a full time job if I let it consume me; and sometime I do. There are so many people ready to share with me about what I am supposed be doing with my life...
- Posted October 11, 2014
My Life Symphony; Conducted in a Minor Scale.
The symphony of nature can be wonderful to hear. The melody is everywhere. Gentle cresting waves lapping onto an otherwise quiet southern beach. The single cricket playing a first chair solo in a distant wheat field. The...
- Posted October 7, 2014
Falling Water and the World of Unknowns.
The sound of rushing water becomes almost hypnotic; the steady rhythm of wet dripping notes pounding out on rock drums far below. A cooling mist blows from the falls as the energy of the descending water creates...
- Posted October 5, 2014
Chaos in the Butterfly Effect. A short story about connections.
A WanderingPixels blog remix. A man wakes up early in the morning every day to go to work at a company he loves. He builds boats. He works with other people who build boats, specifically fishing boats....
- Posted October 3, 2014