- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "contemplation"
Seeing Beyond Horizons
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Rivers Rush And Leaves Fall So We Don’t Have To.
Fall colors peaked in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park this last week, and with camera in hand I did my best to find a spot to capture a small part of it. Driving along the Nantahala...
- Posted October 29, 2015
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
News Flash: What Everyone Thinks About You…
….Doesn’t matter in real life. Our friend here doesn’t seem to care. But should he (or she)? I think we’ve all heard this said; that we never need to be concerned about what other people think...
- Posted February 22, 2015
Lesson Learned From A Pelican Instructor
Walking on the beach seems to help me relax and gain perspective when I need it. The rhythmic sounds of the waves as they rolling onto their sandy landing and the wind that travels for miles, passing by...
- Posted January 12, 2015