- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts tagged "coast"
Passion and Water; A Reflection that Works.
The elderly man shuffles slowly down a deserted street, fatigue weighing heavily on his shoulders. The broom he pushes falls without ceremony to the ground as he grabs to his hat. Gusting wind sends old paper wrappers...
- Posted April 14, 2018
What Could Possibly Be Worse Than Failure?
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE One cold morning, a seasoned lobsterman sets out into rough seas to check his pots. Like so many times before, he cast the mooring lines and pointed the bow...
- Posted March 20, 2015
Why Bother? I’m Glad you asked…
Why do I take pictures, you ask? I am happy to explain. I believe we all should take more pictures; and here is why. There are very few things that get me to the relaxed state faster...
- Posted October 16, 2014
Chaos in the Butterfly Effect. A short story about connections.
A WanderingPixels blog remix. A man wakes up early in the morning every day to go to work at a company he loves. He builds boats. He works with other people who build boats, specifically fishing boats....
- Posted October 3, 2014
Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
Every morning we awake and go through the motions of what will be our legacy for the day…until the sun sets and the colorful lights fade, and the moments allotted us for that period once again pass...
- Posted September 26, 2014