- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "change"
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Time Is Powerful; 10 Unique Ways to Harness It Better
“Measured time is man’s feeble attempt to constrain eternity” -the philosofotographer Nebulous time. Wandering time. Time passes. Time is the enemy? We all know that each day only affords us 24hrs. We tend to sleep through at...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Thaw Out The Path To Success With These:
For most of the country, the ice is melting and the sun is shining a little more often through the cold grey clouds. It’s here. Allergy sufferers figured this out a lot quicker than the rest of...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Befriending Dragons to Awaken Creativity
This picture was shot on the beach in the sunny seaside village of Honalee, at least how I imagine Honalee might be. Interestingly, this town changes with each person who imagines it. For those of you in the...
- Posted March 30, 2015
Check Out The Cool New Website
Greetings All- Just a quick note here to let you all know that I completed an initial redesign of my site and moved it from a WordPress.com to a self hosted location. All followers were moved as...
- Posted February 6, 2015