- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
All posts tagged "acceptance"
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Lesson Learned From A Pelican Instructor
Walking on the beach seems to help me relax and gain perspective when I need it. The rhythmic sounds of the waves as they rolling onto their sandy landing and the wind that travels for miles, passing by...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Nature’s Mirror Can Reflect Real Life
Look closely at the photo above. I love the calm, mirrored surface of a pond and a crowd of willing models gracefully standing still to have their picture taken. Interesting thing about pictures in modern times. Things...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Love the Islands But Don’t Be One.
These little birds don’t communicate like you and I. In fact, while watching them wander along the shoreline I never heard them make a single noise. And yet, as the waves would brush up onto the beach...
- Posted December 9, 2014
Passion and Water; A Reflection that Works.
The elderly man shuffles slowly down a deserted street, fatigue weighing heavily on his shoulders. The broom he pushes falls without ceremony to the ground as he grabs to his hat. Gusting wind sends old paper wrappers...
- Posted November 19, 2014