- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
More attitude News
Love the Islands But Don’t Be One.
These little birds don’t communicate like you and I. In fact, while watching them...
- Posted December 9, 2014
Wrong Turns Are Sometimes The Right Way To Go
As a wandering soul and curious photographer, I have a tendency to be easily...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Some Days The Fight Doesn’t Need To Be Part of the Struggle
Ouch. This was a rough week. In the struggle between what I wish my life...
- Posted November 7, 2014
Fall. Get Up. Fall Again. Get Up Again. Repeat.
For a photographer, every time the seasons change we are presented with the...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Past Meets Present and Keeps Me Going Forward
Head down and arms out as I push hard against the heavy hanger...
- Posted October 26, 2014