- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
- Let’s Reflect.
Fall colors peaked in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park this last week, and with camera...
One cold morning, a seasoned lobsterman sets out into rough seas to check his pots. Like...
….Doesn’t matter in real life. Our friend here doesn’t seem to care. But should he...