- Reflection Is Good For The Soul (And Problem Solving)
- Do I Know How Far It Is To The Next Place?
- I Wish More Days Were Made of A Wet Rough and Tumble Spirit!
- The Singular Journey That We All Take Together or Unique is Relative
- “Measured Time is Man’s Feeble Attempt to Constrain Eternity” – -The Philosofotographer.
- The Smell of Happiness and the Vision of Relaxation.
- Blow on the embers of life to make them glow
- No Warning Label on Life. Head’s Up and Look Around
- How clear is our Focus?
- Whisper Softly To Be Heard Among The Crowd
All posts by Bradford Chase
Things Change, Even When We Refuse To.
Welcome to the new year. Another 365 days presented in the form of weeks, months or seasons depending on how we want to visualize the coming timeline. We have 24hrs in each day. 1440 minutes. 86400...
- Posted January 1, 2018
Seeing Beyond Horizons
SEE THE VIDEO ABOUT THIS POST: CLICK HERE Gazing out over the Great Smokey Mountains, I marveled at the beauty of the sun disappearing behind the horizon as I snapped the picture above. The limits of my sight...
- Posted June 21, 2016
Rivers Rush And Leaves Fall So We Don’t Have To.
Fall colors peaked in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park this last week, and with camera in hand I did my best to find a spot to capture a small part of it. Driving along the Nantahala...
- Posted October 29, 2015
Why We Really Need Another Blog Post About Change.
Heraclitus, I believe, says that all things pass and nothing stays, and comparing existing things to the flow of a river, he says you could not step twice into the same river. — The Greek Philosopher Plato...
- Posted September 28, 2015
How To Deal With The Unusual or Unexpected
We all tend to be creatures of habit. We usually follow similar routines during the day. We drive the same route to work and then home again when the time comes. We eat at the same restaurants and...
- Posted May 16, 2015